CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
- Krishna AV Ltd (KAL) agrees to provide Private tuition to your child at your home. That all our tutors have a valid CRB or Disclosure Certificate and we ensure safety and security as our top most priority for every child enrolled with our organisation.
- KAL agrees to notify you when a tutor is available to provide the Private tuition for your child and also KAL agrees to notify you as soon as possible when a tutor cancels any lessons, and would update you with an alternative date for the lesson to take place.
- KAL agrees to provide a tutor who will be able to respect the teaching environment that is provided to your child at all times.
- KAL agrees to provide the first lesson free of charge with no-obligations whatsoever. Further payment due as per KAL’s individual invoice which would be notified to you before commencement of each lesson or session, can be made by bank transfer/ cheque/ cash in favour of Krishna AV Limited.
- For any cancellation of Tutorials, we require 24 hours notice of your intention to cancel a tutorial or the full payment will be due. In the event that KAL is unable to provide the required tuition a full refund will be paid.
We also require the following undertaking / declaration from every Parent / Guardian, that:
- They will be fully responsible for their child’s attendance to all lessons as arranged with KAL and ensure that their child would complete his/ her home work as provided his/ her respective Tutor.
- That they will be responsible to provide study material for their child.
- That they will inform KAL well in advance if their child is unable to attend a lesson and request KAL to cancel the respective home visit, and will therefore arrange an alternative date for the lesson to take place.
- They will be responsible for the behaviour of their child and so they will be present when their child is receiving the Private tuition at their Home.
- They understand that they are responsible for payment of all fees, to KAL for private tuition, when they are due.